ID Insight is always looking for talented data scientists, developers and fraud-fighting champions to join its powerful team of experts. ID Insight team members enjoy a casual work environment, a positive, entrepreneurial culture, and competitive pay and benefits. To share your resume with us, please drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Title: Software Engineer
As a Software Engineer, the candidate will be instrumental and responsible for providing high quality technology recommendations and solutions that address business needs by modifying existing applications and/or developing new applications in Java, Java EE, Spring, Angular, Java Script and other related technologies.
Responsible for analyzing designs and building components-based applications in a web/Internet delivery environment, including introduction of an application layer using various modeling techniques, Component and Object-Oriented design, complex algorithmic coding and systematic approaches to application integration.
The successful candidate must be able to play an important role in development and maintenance of identity fraud detection related products and the design, implementation and maintenance of a state-of-the art Case Management UI solution for analyzing and investigating the potential fraud identity changes and new account applications.
The successful candidate should enjoy and be equally strong in both solving complex and abstract algorithmic problems and also doing an efficient and solid implementation of the solutions.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 2 to 3 years of Full stack development experience using Java and Angular JS.
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience in Frameworks and ORM technologies such as Spring and Hibernate Framework.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong knowledge in Object-Oriented analysis and design and design patterns.
- Strong relational database experience (Postresql, MySql, Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11i).
- Familiarity with more than one operating systems like Windows, Unix, Linux etc.
- Experience with source control and development coding practices
- Superior organizational and time management skills.
- Experience with a dynamic programming language such as Groovy, Ruby, Python, etc.
- Rapid applications development using Agile or extreme programming experience
- Technology Certifications (SUN Certification, Oracle Certification etc.) will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Financial Services industry
- Start-up company experience
- Full time position
- Eligible for employee benefits
ID Insight is a fast-paced company with goals to provide cutting-edge data and analytic solutions that facilitate ongoing value for our clients. If you enjoy an entrepreneurial work environment where your efforts directly impact our outcomes, please submit your resume to email@example.com.