ID Insight is always looking for talented data scientists, developers and fraud-fighting champions to join its powerful team of experts. ID Insight team members enjoy a casual work environment, a positive, entrepreneurial culture, and competitive pay and benefits. To share your resume with us, please drop us a note at .
A Java Developer at ID Insight is instrumental and responsible for providing high quality technology recommendations and solutions that address business needs by modifying existing applications and/or developing new applications in Java, Java EE, Spring, Spring Boot and other related technologies.
This member of our development team is responsible for analyzing designs and building components-based and micro-service architecture-based applications in a web/internet delivery environment, including introduction of an application layer using various modeling techniques, component and object-oriented design, complex algorithmic coding, and systematic approaches to application integration.
You will play an important role in the development and maintenance of our identity fraud detection products. A key responsibility is the design, implementation and maintenance of a state-of-the art case management UI solution used by our clients to analyze and investigate potential identity fraud attempts.
The successful candidate should enjoy and be equally strong in both solving complex and abstract algorithmic problems and also doing an efficient and solid implementation of the solutions.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 2 to 4 years of application development experience using Java, Spring framework
- Strong knowledge on Core Java and object-oriented programming
- Minimum of one year of experience in developing applications using Spring Framework
- Strong knowledge in object-oriented analysis and design and design patterns.
- Strong relational database experience (Postresql, MySql, Oracle)
- Knowledge in micro-service-based application development using Spring MVC/Spring Boot
- Familiarity with more than one operating systems like Windows, Unix, Linux, etc.
- Experience with source control and development coding practices
- Experience with a dynamic programming language such as Groovy, Ruby, Python, etc.
- Rapid applications development using Agile or extreme programming experience
- Technology Certifications (SUN Certification, Oracle Certification, etc.)
- Start-up company experience
ID Insight is on the front lines in the fight against identity fraud. Only ID Insight has a fraud intelligence platform combining patented analytics with massive consortium and identity datasets to stay ahead of emerging fraud schemes. If you enjoy an entrepreneurial work environment where your efforts directly impact business outcomes, then please submit your resume to .
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: ID Insight, 635 Ninth Street SE, Suite #215, Minneapolis, MN 55414 (Position is temporarily remote due to COVID-19)
ID Insight is a fast-paced company with goals to provide cutting-edge data and analytic solutions that facilitate ongoing value for our clients. If you enjoy an entrepreneurial work environment where your efforts directly impact outcomes, please check in periodically for new postings.